Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cutie Pie!


Keep those challenges coming! They do inspire me and I have made more cards in the last week than in the last 3 months (excluding xmas cards for bazaar). I am totally focused on finding a class in copics somewhere within driving distance from my home. I own over 30 markers; but they are not color matched in sets of 3 like they need to be so right now they are more frusterating than fun. Enough complaining, we need good vibes for the new year!!!


This challenge is from the sweet Sunday challenge #SSSC50 This cutie pie is by Imaginations! The cardstock, as always, is Bazzill, not sure what the DP is, the border punch is lattice by Martha, and the ribbon and brads are from my stashes, origin unknown. Coloring by prismacolor pencils. One of my christmas presents from DH is Masterful Color, sadly it is still on backorder. It is supposed to be full of step by step techniques in layering colored pencils. I am impatiently looking forward to its arrival. :)


Have a great week, another 4 day weekend for me, hopefully I will get lost more "stuff" on my blog.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute image and your coloring is great. I have heard about that book and was going to look for it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image- I am working on learning to use the Copics as well! I went to Suzanne Deans recommended marker sets and used that as a guideline when I buy them...... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete