Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Bday Victoria!


Today is my DSD's 17th birthday! I had a blast making her a bday card and took advantage of the Artful Inkables challenge at the same time. I showed the card to my DH and his overwhelmingly positive comment was "that will work". I sure am glad that Vic liked the card and showed more enthusiasm than Greg, LOL. I am so envious of you lucky ladies whose hubbies will go to craft stores, give opinions and enjoy their creations. I love him anyway, :).

3 comments:

  1. Lovely - the black and pink look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. lovin' the shiny silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, glad Vic liked it. My hubby is the same way, I told him last night her was getting Hallmark card from now on, unless he showed a bit more interest.

    ReplyDelete