Friday, October 8, 2010

How many more days

until Christmas?  Well, in case you didn't know I will tell you.  Only 79 days left until Christmas.  I have a class next Saturday (October 16th) and we will make a bunch of xmas tags in a holder. To jump start you all into the holiday spirit, here are some of what we are going to make.  Check out the details on my class page or drop me an email if you would like to attend (in Fairborn, Ohio) or receive a class kit via the mail (anywhere not in Fairborn)  The class is $20 (plus shipping for kits) and we will make 12 assorted tags.  Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Omg Julie did you have to frighten me like that lol. These are absolutely stunning tags :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie:)
    Just stopping by and checking your blog out:))
    Excited about the class starting next week, was it wednesday or thursday? I better ask gretchen..lol
    Lovely ideas and I can't wait to get some things going..
    Happy Stamping to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie- these are gorgeous! Looks like it will be a great class!

    ReplyDelete