Monday, October 4, 2010

Quite a week it was!

Full of many activities and emotions!  My mom and stepdad were here for three days and DH got to meet them.  We had a very pleasant time which is no small accomplishment for me and mom, lol.  On Thursday, I had my first workshop and three of the ladies signed up for a monthly club, yippee!  This weekend sped by and I got lots done, not usually what happens on "days off".  All in all, nothing to complain about here :)

Well enough blabbing about off topic stuff, let's see what I kind find in my stash of photos for you to hopefully enjoy.  I hope you all have a great week and remember to concentrate on the positive things you experience every day.  Happy Stamping! I wish the photo was better but it is one of my favorite cards with this stamp set. (Simply Said)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamp sets- I do not use it nearly enough! Love the image with the flowers and the sentiment on the punched panel. Awesome that you got three ladies to sign up- way cool!

    ReplyDelete