Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Swaps have arrived!

I love to join swaps and have been very busy doing so since I signed up as a Stampin' Up! demo.  In case you are unfamiliar with swaps, I'll fill you in.  A hostess decides on a theme and quantity and lets everyone know (usually on different websites) anyone who wants to join makes multiples of the same card for that theme and sends them to the hostess who then sends one of each card to each participant.  Clear as mud?  Anyway, I signed up for several to get ideas for all the fantastic stamps and products in the new catalog that I haven't had a chance to get yet.  I am going to post the fall  entries, one a day, until they are all up; then I will switch to Christmas and winter.  All these cards were created by fellow stampers; if you love one and need some more info I will try to answer any questions.  I wish the photos did them all justice.  Enjoy and Happy Fall Ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment