Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Upline Rocks!

I was lucky enough to happen upon a fantastic Stampin' Up blog when I was looking to become a demo.  Even better than the blog is the blogger!  Becky Roberts is super creative, friendly, and a very positive and supportive upline.  

Stampin' Up! had a goal last year to recruit 10,000 new demos during 2010.  In November we were about 1500 short of that goal so an special on the start up kit was offered.  Becky took it very seriously; not only did she recruit the 10,000th demo but she recruited over 20 new demos in just 2 weeks! 

Becky organized a swap among her demos using the new products from the Occasions Mini.  Here are half of the great creations of our Inking Everything group and I will post the other half on Monday.
 I adore this Build a Blossom stamp and punch set.  You can't go wrong with it.
 This card was made using "Take a Spin"; it wasn't initially on my must have list but after seeing the great samples my fellow Inkers have made, I will have to add it to my shopping list.
 The candies on the card are all embossed and look good enough to eat.  Who couldn't complete that to do list?
This photo does not do the card justice.  I love the pocket card style and the stamp is so versatile.
Stop by Monday to see more of the great cards created by my Becky's wonderful team!

No comments:

Post a Comment