Monday, January 31, 2011

Three Card Mon Day

You never can tell where a color combination will come from.  I was getting ready to make cards for our Thursday Meetup.  Reinkers are needed for the techniques on these cards; I only have 5 colors so I picked three that might work together - Rich Razzleberry (115664); Pacific Point (111840); & Daffodil Delight (119672).  Wow! was I ever surprised how much I like this color combo - what do you think?

The stamp set is Simple Friendship (113397).  The first card is made with Baby Wipe Swipe technique.
 This 3x3 mini card was made with the Baby Wipe Tie Dye technique.
 The butterfly on this card was stamped using the Baby Wipe Stamp Pad technique.
Check back later this week for more details on these techniques.  Get this beautiful stamp set this week and I will include 3 sheets of glossy card stock in your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment