Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What do I LOVE most

about Stampin' Up! ?  Superior Quality & Fantastic Customer Service!
Today being Valentine's Day and everyone expressing their feelings for their loved ones I decided to share my thoughts about Stampin' Up!
After owning a stamping/scrapping business that traveled the country attending conventions for five years it was a difficult decision to close down; but, I found the best DH in the world and my partner turned 70 and wanted to retire, so we closed up shop.
It took about a year for me to get itchy fingers to get back into the paper craft industry.  I knew I wanted to stay at home with my new business and I had heard good things about Stampin' Up! yet I had never used any of their products or been to a workshop!  Browsing the net, I happened upon Becky Rogers blog and started to inundate her with questions.  What patience she has!!!!  After about six million questions, I decided to join and have been very impressed ever since.  
Stampin' Up! takes great care to provide only high-quality products.  There have been a few items that just didn't quite cut the mustard and instead of selling them to the customers, they were recalled.  Every time I have needed to call the Stampin' Up! office, I speak with an enthusiastic and friendly associate.  I have always been more than satisfied with the response whether it was replacing an malfunctioning punch for free or sending me an item I intended to order even though I ordered a different item; the staff really wants to HELP!
I only hope that my customers feel the same way about me.
Have a fantastic week and take time to think about what you love about your job.  If you would like information and/or to be part of the Inky Fingers branch of the Stampin' Up! family, email me and I will welcome you with the same enthusiasm and even answer your six million questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment