Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I must admit, my middle name is PROCRASTINATION.  I have tons of plans and ideas but tend to put off everything to later.  My goal for this year is to put the ideas into action.  With a little luck and some will power, this will be a blog you want to check in on several times a week.

My first post I am going to call  "She said Yes!"
My good friend, we'll call him G IV came to me a few weeks ago asking for help.  He was planning on asking his girlfriend to marry him and wanted some assistance with presentation.  We browsed the internet for some basic ideas and came up with this little chest of drawers.  As you open each drawer, a note pops out; the first drawer has a small bottle of perfume in it (my time with you is a perfumed garden); the second drawer has a small candle in it (you light up my life); the third drawer has some candy in it (you are the sweetest person I know) and the fourth drawer ... Well, the note says "FOREVER ?" and inside the box was a ring. 

The awesome flower on top is from our brand new Build a Blossom stamp set and punch.  They are both available as of January 4, 2001.  Click on the new Occasions Mini catalog icon to see all the great new products.  If you would like a copy of the catalog, drop me a note.



2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous box Julie, great job! She better have said yes with this beauty!!tee-hee
    Becky

    ReplyDelete