Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Mini Occasions Catalog is Here!

I am new to Stampin' Up and have been falling in love with the products more each time the UPS guy delivers an order; but I am plum crazy about the products in this mini catalog!

Last post I admitted to being a procrastinator and having a goal of action this year.  Today I will confess to being a punch junkie, especially when the stamps and punches match!  I adore the stamp/punches "Build A Blossom" in this catalog.  I signed up for a new mini catalog swap and here are my 2 entries using this fantabulous set!  I think the blue card is my favorite card that I have made in a long time.  I hope you enjoy them too.  As soon as I receive the swap back, I will post the other amazing cards.

Email me if you would like your own copy of this great mini catalog.  Have a great week!
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment