Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big Shot Wednesday!

My friend, G IV, asked his girlfriend to marry him on Christmas Eve last year.  He came to me for help creating a special presentation of the ring.  Click here to see the gift box the engagement ring was concealed in.  Well, she said yes and my next assignment was to make simple wedding invitations in Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650) and Tempting Turquoise (102067).  After making several samples and going over all the details, here's what we came up with.  

The Big Shot (113439) added so much interest without being overwhelming.  I embossed the flaps of the Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes (107300) and the underlying Very Vanilla (101650) panel with Elegant Lines (119277) Embossing Folder.  The actual invitation is printed on Velum Card Stock (101856) and finished off with a knot in 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291).

I finished cutting, printing and putting the invites together this weekend and will present them to the very excited fiance this week.  I hope they live up to her expectations and of course, I wish the wonderful couple a fantastic wedding day and a long healthy, happy life together!

Call (937) 416-0245 or email me if you have invitations that could use a bump into elegance and want to purchase your own Big Shot OR if you have a special occasion coming up and need help in creating invites and/or goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment