Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monthly Stamp Club Tonight!

It has been bitterly cold for the whole week and today is supposed to be even colder!  I hope that won't deter my stamping ladies from getting inky fingers tonight.  

Have you ever suffered from Stampers' Block?  I am not referring to the clear acrylic ones we use to stamp with.  I am talking about having all the great papers, stamps, inks & embellishments on the table in front of you and all you can do is stare at them and think "Now What?"

If this happens to you then simply CASE (copy and share everything).  Imitation is the highest form of flattery; you can add your own flare to a card you love.  That is what inspired three of these cards I have received from other great stampers.

If you are in the Fairborn area and would like to have a monthly night out to get your fingers inky and create several cards and/or 3D items, come join our stamp club.  We meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7pm.  For more information email me.
 

1 comment:

  1. like always, had a great time learning new stamping techniques .. love my Aviary stamps and the way we use it in the card
    Thanks Julie

    ReplyDelete