Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Great Things About Owning Your Own Business

To be totally honest, there are good things and not so good things about owning your own business. However, the good things far out-weigh any negatives!

My #1 Favorite thing about owning my business is sharing my passion and obsession of paper crafts with others. I love when someone's eyes light up when they realize they CAN DO IT! Doing what you love is a reward in itself.

A second great thing about being a business owner is that for the most part you can work when you want. The more time you put in the more results you will see. I am very nocturnal and have most of my "creative mojo" between 10pm and 3am. If you are an early bird, you can work at the crack of dawn; the point is you work when you want to work.

Another super thing about being a Stampin' Up! demo is I decide how and what I need to do. I really love teaching, so I have lots of classes. During the holiday season, I make about 100 items for sale at craft shows. Though there are some guidelines to follow, for the most part, you decide what your business is.

If these great things have inspired you to become a demo or you would like more information about joining our team, email me or phone me today and you can become your own boss tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment