Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easel Card


Different card styles attract me and I am always looking for new ones. Here is my first attempt at an easel card. Not tremendously embellised as I was more into getting the thing to stand up, lol. I used some Bazzill cardstock and scraps of pretty pink paper. The round stamp is from a new set I picked up "Just Saying" by Inkydinkydoo. Gotta love MS border punches, they have become one of the things that stay on my table. The raffia just seemed to fit the color scheme and feel of the card. A few brads and some glitter glue snazzed things up a bit. If you would like to make an easel card, jump over to splitcoaststampers.com and check out their resource section.


It is finally starting to warm up here in Dayton, around 40 degrees yesterday and today. I am one of the oddballs who loves the cold and snow, but even I am ready for a little more warmth. It still isn't warm enough to be outside for any length of time so maybe I will be able to have fun at the craft table this weekend, if life allows for it. LOL.


Happy Hump Day! Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.


Julie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie! Easel cards are one of my very favorites. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card Julie, the muted colours are perfect :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete